Thursday, June 01, 2006

Update


Hi all- so I'm kind of playing w/ the blog to see if I can figure out how to put our pictures up.. I got a quick (cliff notes version) on how from my dear friend Joyce. Our doggie Bailey has really settled into being one of us.. He is spoiled rotten, but is starting to behave & is completely an indoor dog now, though he does still enjoy being a dog outside- he thinks he's a kid inside.. Him & Brett are constantly competing for Mommy & for the toys.. It'll start to get interesting when we had our baby girl to the mix :) So good news on Baby Girl- Adoptions have picked up again- so now we really are hoping & anticipating some travel (Here's Bailey- our Beagladore- hey it worked- thanks Joyce) dates soon.. It is a new system in country & the first family there did have some pitfalls- but they are working out the kinks now... so hope & pray... Well I will post more- let's see if we can get pictures of the family up :-) Love to you all!

No comments: