Wow- I cannot believe we are half way around the world on the 4th of July... Dorothy is definitely not in Kansas anymore :-) I guess now, I will definitely have to make a trip to the Philippines with my Mom & Manani...Well we had an eventful day w/ Riannon today... No pictures today, because it's kind of a pain here in the internet cafe (although this place is great)..
When we walked into the baby house today, Riannon was already dressed & playing in her little bouncy seat... I called her name and she looked right at us.. It seems in 3 days, she already knows the sound of our voice. She was so expressive and happy today.... Lots of smiles and giggles.... she loves to be kissed on her cheeks.. everytime I'd kiss her cheeks or the filipino sniff on her cheeks she would have a huge smile on her face (it's comforting to know, that it does seem that she is used to getting kisses because her reaction is not one of uneasiness)...She is already a Daddy's girl.... She loves nose rubbies and butterfly kisses (just like her big brothers love from Daddy)... Just her huge smiles and giggles just absolutely melted our hearts...We fed her again today, but we fed her bottle first- we didn't know we needed to feed her the mashed potato type of food first... She's definitely used to eating fast.. she would get kind of irritate with us if we slowed down for anything... hopefully we'll get to feed her again tomorrow..We get so excited everyday to see how much of her personality we will see... Just in these 3 days, it seems that the 3 babies (ours, Nadine's, and the Brugnoni's) have progressed and they are all starting to open up.... I just feel very blessed & fortunate....We do have comfort in believing that our children are loved dearly....It's not as difficult to leave.... We've been taking in the sights a little here (yes I'm not such a scaredy cat :-) Walking around (lots of people walking everywhere & yes Dad- we're not walking in the dark :-) It really is a beautiful country... I wouldn't trade this experience for anything... We miss you all so much... especially Grant & Brett and again thank you all for your support... none of this would not be possible without you all... sorry again for no new pictures... we'll see if we can spend some time here in the early part of the day to get some new ones up.... God Bless & kiss our boys for us...
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment