Wednesday, September 20, 2006

First week back to work


Wow, what a week- I went back to work this week. I transfered to a new school where I am sharing a 50% contract in 3rd grade. In about 2 weeks, I will begin working 2 days a week and every other Friday.... I wanted to be prepared for when My Girlfriend's Kitchen finally opens sometime this fall/early winter....The 2 little ones have done especially well w/ Grandma & Grandpa Koopman.... They're both on a pretty good schedule and it hasn't been too tiring (at least that's what G'ma says :-) but we are so thankful....It's so wierd- we've only been home 2 weeks, but it seems like we've been a family of 5 from the beginning....She just has been so easy and has adapted to the pretty hectic schedule we have w/ Grant's football practice & games on Saturday... Grant is playing flag football again this year, but this time he was one of the seasoned players and plays all the time... They're trying him out as full back this week, so we might get to see him run the ball a little...Exciting...Brett has really taken his big brother role seriously... The first thing he says when he wakes up is "Baby?" and wants to go to her room.. He helps w/ getting the diapers and even throwing up the dirty ones... He's just such a cutie...
Riannon is really flourishing... she seems bigger already and her legs have gotten a lot stronger... We have an appt. next week w/ our Pediatrician to do a complete physical and vaccinations...She is just precious....That's all for now... thank you to everyone for all your well wishes and coming to visit her... she's already pretty spoiled by everyone.... I'm trying to get myself organized to send thank you notes to people.... Let me acknowledge the cute outfits & giftsthat are already coming her way... THANKS TO Grandma & Grandpa Koopman, Nana, Great-Grammy Dioquino, Aunt Tricia, Uncle Eric & cousins, Auntie Joyce, Kirsten (mommy's friend from MGFK), Miss Shobna (friend from football), and of course thanks to all of you for checking in and for always supporting us...

No comments: