Tuesday, April 17, 2007

reopened

Okay- I've re-opened our blog- As I've been yahooing w/ our Kyrgyzstan adoption group & reading other people's blog- I came to the realization that especially in the beginning stages of adoption- how valuable it was for us to read other's experience & to read the progress of the return home... so I've decided to try & keep up w/ the blog & use this as more of an adoption adventures home..... I'm hoping I can get new pictures of our Kygyz princess & her brothers (bio)...... Riannon is 17 mos.- She is walking, talking, and just a joy.... She's got the funniest little personality... She's spunky & sassy....I'll give more stats later- time for bed....

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Glad you reopened your blog. I enjoy reading of other adoptive families, especially from Kyrgyzstan. Your princess is adorable (even if the pics are a little old).