Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jenn & Ted's Excellent Adventure

It's almost Christmas...
Adoption update... our homestudy has been completed & sent to INS for approval, now starts our next phase in this amazing journey to bring home our daughter... The Dossier is the next phase, more documents, but this time all must be notarized and complete pictures of our house will also be included. I will have 2 weeks off to work on these documents, my goal is to have all our documents in our dossier completed & turned in by mid January. That's my goal, hopefully I can keep myself organized enough to accomplish it.
Family update... We are so excited to get a little R&R with a ski trip to Park City, Utah. Grant is so excited to get on a snowboard & some skis as well. I will of course ski a little, sticking closely to the bunny slope & will hopefully stay on my skis more than my booty... I keep trying to be brave enough to try snowboarding, but we'll see...
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season & 2006 is sure to bring us all much happiness & good health...
I should have more on an update as I work on & complete my dossier... Thanks for your continued support & good thoughts..

No comments: