What an eventful week in Park City. We relaxed the first day & just romped around in the snow. It was 18 degrees & snowed the first 2 days. Grant enjoyed making snow angels. The next day we went to Gargoza Park to go tubing. That was really fun.. Grant also rode on mini snowmobile. We put Brett in an inner tube & pulled him around, but he wanted out...
We went down to Salt Lake City to do some shopping, it was warmer there around the 40's..
Grant took his first ski lesson all day... He really enjoyed himself & thank goodness he's pretty coordinated... I worked enough courage to do an all day snowboard lesson, I started to get the hang of it, but on the little practice lift- I twisted my knee... so instead of an all day snowboard lesson, mine was cut short to 2 hours. I had Ted continue his snowboard runs & wait for Grant's class to be over. I was snowmobiled & transferred to the base clinic... they did x-rays & luckily nothing is broken & my ACL isn't torn....I just pulled some ligaments & My knee is very very bruised & I'm on crutches... so I'm pretty done w/ the slopes :-) We're off to a train ride through the mountains of Provo- Grant should really enjoy that....
The weather has really warmed up- on the mountain it was in the 50's...
what a wonderful vacation even with a jacked up knee...
I will begin the paperwork for our dossier once home so we will keep you posted...
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Glad you are not seriously hurt! This is supposed to be fun! :)
Post a Comment